You’ve likely heard the traditional wedding adage:
WhimWed is unveiling our new Something Borrowed line of bridal bouquets. Brides can now ‘borrow’ a handcrafted bridal bouquet for their wedding day and SAVE! Every bride deserves to experience a unique, creative, handcrafted bouquet. Every bride deserves a WhimWed bouquet!
- WhimWed’s new Bouquet For a Day solution.
- Bride to ‘borrow’ bouquet for her wedding day.
- Bridal bouquets priced from $150.
- Available for designated fabric bouquets only (not paper bouquets).
- Bouquet design consists of a mix of white and ivory roses, rosettes and layered flowers. Bouquet, itself, is not custom.
- Stem will be custom wrapped featuring bride’s colors.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% non-refundable reservation deposit due upon submission of signed contract, ensuring item(s) for wedding date.
- Refundable security deposit required equivalent to the balance of the full-price value less the borrowed price.
- Security deposit due 7 days prior to wedding date, or prior to order delivery date.
- Security deposit refunded upon return of ‘borrowed’ item(s).
- Refund to be adjusted or voided if ‘borrowed’ item is not returned in quality condition; determined at the sole discretion of WhimWed.
- Make payments online at WhimWed.com. Payment link for reserved product order will be supplied.
- Tennessee sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all purchases as required by state law.
Email WhimWed to learn more about our Something Borrowed line of bouquet!
Learn about the origin of the Something Borrowed expression at Martha Weddings.